We will be running yoga classes on a highly limited schedule during our slow re-opening in “phase 2” in June 2020.
Here’s are our phase 2 guidelines:
- Class size limited to 5 plus the instructor.
- You must pre-register and pay prior to class. No payments will be accepted in studio.
- Cancel within 2 hours or no-show results in $15 charge.
- Must bring your own mat and props. No studio props will be provided at this time.
- Masks must be worn in lobby, and may come off during practice.
- Three people plus instructor in front lobby. Others must wait outside until a spot opens up.
- Last two students arrive will be the last two students to leave.
- Follow blue tape markers for mat placement 7-8 ft apart.
- A new “covid” liability waiver will be signed each time you come to class.
- Use the far bathroom listed as “restroom,” not the “employees” bathroom. It is cleaned and sanitized prior to every class.
- Practice ahimsa, and stay home if you are not feeling well.
Ashley Hagen, owner at Ashes Yoga LLC
360-930-9550 • firstname.lastname@example.org
18961 Front Street NE, Suite 105, Poulsbo, WA
Mail: PO Box 2257, Poulsbo, WA 98370