Join us for a virtual yoga class from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world. When you can’t make it in person, this is the next best thing.
Zoom Yoga Classes take place in conjunction with several of our weekly in-studio classes. When you sign up for the Zoom class, you’ll get the Zoom link in each class confirmation email. SIGN UP FOR CLASS.
Although Ashley’s YouTube channel is geared more towards helping new yoga teachers, she also makes a few of the studio videos available publicly. SUBSCRIBE.
How to join our live-streaming virtual yoga lessons:
1. Download the Zoom app on mobile or desktop (free)
2. Sign up for our virtual class here on the website, just like any other class.
3. You’ll get a Zoom link in your confirmation in your email to use when class begins.
4. Your video can be on or off. All participants will be muted when class begins. Practice along and enjoy.
5. Each class will be recorded (teacher only) and put into our membership library.
The replays of our live-streamed classes (and more!) are stored within specific online courses.
- Month of Mindful Morning Movement ($67)
- Focused Flow: Yoga Sequencing Workshop ($37)
- Vinyasa on Video: Grow an online yoga business with video ($297)
- Virtual Vinyasa Academy: Mentorship & business coaching for yoga teachers
If you have signed up for any of Ashley’s online courses, log in here.
Ashley Hagen, owner at Ashes Yoga LLC
360-930-9550 • firstname.lastname@example.org
18961 Front Street NE, Suite 105, Poulsbo, WA
Mail: PO Box 2257, Poulsbo, WA 98370
Yoga provides great benefits, but only you know your own body and limits. Like any exercise, please consult your health care professional with any questions or concerns before starting any exercise program. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. Not all exercises in our videos are suitable for all persons.The creators of Ashes Yoga Virtual Studio, which includes all videos, classes, programs, marketing materials, and all accompanying materials are not liable for any injury, accident, or health impairment befalling and viewer of these programs, or any individual utilizing the techniques suggested in this video. Ashes Yoga is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Ashes Yoga makes no representations or warranties with regards to the completeness of information on this website or any linked websites, classes, books, videos, apps, or other products represented herein.